David A. Gray
While I can design a front end, I prefer to work at the back end, getting data into the system from outside sources, such as other computers, electronic sensors, and so forth, and getting it out of the system, as reports to IDENTIFY and SOLVE problems.
- Measuring Temperature with the Particle Photon and the DS18B20 Temperature Sensor March 30, 2020
- Dog Mood Detector with Google Cloud and Arm-based Raspberry Pi March 26, 2020
- Automatic Trash Classification with Raspberry Pi and Arm NN Machine Learning March 24, 2020
- Deploying a Simple IRIS-Based Web Application Using Amazon EKS March 19, 2020
- DataOps: Let’s learn how to work with physical objects in IRIS March 17, 2020