David A. Gray
While I can design a front end, I prefer to work at the back end, getting data into the system from outside sources, such as other computers, electronic sensors, and so forth, and getting it out of the system, as reports to IDENTIFY and SOLVE problems.
- Real-time BART Commute Mapping with GTFS-RT Data July 9, 2020
- Add TomTom Maps to a Website in 30 Seconds July 8, 2020
- Android Project Setup for the TomTom Maps SDK July 2, 2020
- Tutorial: Migrating from MySQL to BigQuery for Real-Time Data Analytics June 30, 2020
- Tutorial: Migrating from MySQL to Google Cloud SQL with Change Data Capture June 26, 2020