We’re looking for tech writers!
As one of the fastest-growing technical content creation services around, our clients need content that developers actually like to read. We’re not after fluff. We’re after technically accurate articles that a developer can use to understand a product, make decisions, or solve programming problems. If you’re a developer that likes to write, or has thought about writing, and you appreciate a culture that asks “why not”, then you’ve landed in the right place.
We work in the Cloud, DevOps, Containers, AI/ML, Security, Web, and Gaming spaces, among others. We know every technical mind is unique, so if you have a special skill set or expertise in these areas or other programming languages, you may be the technical developer-writer that we’re looking for!
Why writers love ContentLab.io:
- Get paid well to write about your passions while educating other developers in your own voice
- Discover new technologies, and have the opportunity to work firsthand with large companies such as Adobe, New Relic, TomTom, and more
- Collaborate with a full editorial team and create great pieces of content
- A fully remote and flexible freelance schedule means you choose where and when you work
What we’re looking for:
- You are a fluent or native English speaker and have an excellent command of the language with top-notch spelling and grammar skills
- You have the ability to grasp complex technical concepts quickly and can explain them to audiences in a useful and easy-to-understand way
- You have strong research skills and the ability to adhere closely to a given brief while having meticulous attention to detail
- You have an intermediate-advanced understanding of code (Having 3+ years of software development experience is a plus)
Have we got your attention?
Let’s start a conversation by completing the form below in full. While we receive applications from many high-caliber candidates, we only recruit 2-4 authors per month. Only those selected to move forward will be contacted. We appreciate your interest and look forward to working with you!
Ready to start writing as a ContentLab Author?
To get started, please complete the form to the right to start the application process.