Brian knew he wanted to work with computers since he first played Space Cadet Pinball on Windows 95. To that end, Brian graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a degree in Computer & Systems Engineering before acquiring a Master's degree in Computer Science from Syracuse University. His professional career started in embedded systems before moving to enterprise web applications. Among other things, Brian enjoys a spirited debate, a stiff glass of whiskey, and a useful analogy.
- Deep-Learning AI on Low-Power Microcontrollers: MNIST Handwriting Recognition Using TensorFlow Lite Micro on Arm Cortex-M Devices May 29, 2020
- Deploying a .NET Microservices Development Environment with Docker May 27, 2020
- Creating a Text-to-speech engine with Google Tesseract and Arm NN on Raspberry Pi May 22, 2020
- Deploying an InterSystems IRIS Solution on EKS using GitHub Actions May 20, 2020
- Building a WordPress Plugin with Amadeus APIs: Part 2 May 14, 2020