Brian knew he wanted to work with computers since he first played Space Cadet Pinball on Windows 95. To that end, Brian graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a degree in Computer & Systems Engineering before acquiring a Master's degree in Computer Science from Syracuse University. His professional career started in embedded systems before moving to enterprise web applications. Among other things, Brian enjoys a spirited debate, a stiff glass of whiskey, and a useful analogy.
- Neon Intrinsics on Android: How to Truncate Thresholding and Convolution of a 1D Signal July 30, 2020
- Neon Intrinsics: Getting Started on Android July 28, 2020
- Build a Responsive Web-Based Inventory and Invoice App with ActiveReportsJS and Node.js July 24, 2020
- High Performance Computer Graphics for Android Mobile Game Development Using Vulkan API July 23, 2020
- Real-time BART Commute Mapping with GTFS-RT Data July 9, 2020