Allen is a consulting architect with a background in enterprise systems. His current obsessions are IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. When not chained to his desk he can be found fixing broken things, playing music very badly or trying to shape things out of wood. He runs his own company specializing in systems architecture and scaling for big data and is involved in a number of technology startups.
- Turbocharge QA with Pre-Production Monitoring January 23, 2020
- Displaying Density Heatmap Layers with the TomTom Web SDK January 21, 2020
- Using GeoJSON Geometry Data to Draw Borders with TomTom Maps January 16, 2020
- 5 Innovative Ways Government and Agencies can use Mapping January 15, 2020
- Visualizing Filming Locations with the TomTom Maps SDK for Web January 9, 2020