Allen is a consulting architect with a background in enterprise systems. His current obsessions are IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. When not chained to his desk he can be found fixing broken things, playing music very badly or trying to shape things out of wood. He runs his own company specializing in systems architecture and scaling for big data and is involved in a number of technology startups.
- Measuring Temperature with the Particle Photon and the DS18B20 Temperature Sensor March 30, 2020
- Dog Mood Detector with Google Cloud and Arm-based Raspberry Pi March 26, 2020
- Automatic Trash Classification with Raspberry Pi and Arm NN Machine Learning March 24, 2020
- Deploying a Simple IRIS-Based Web Application Using Amazon EKS March 19, 2020
- DataOps: Let’s learn how to work with physical objects in IRIS March 17, 2020