Allen is a consulting architect with a background in enterprise systems. His current obsessions are IoT, Big Data and Machine Learning. When not chained to his desk he can be found fixing broken things, playing music very badly or trying to shape things out of wood. He runs his own company specializing in systems architecture and scaling for big data and is involved in a number of technology startups.
- Real-time BART Commute Mapping with GTFS-RT Data July 9, 2020
- Add TomTom Maps to a Website in 30 Seconds July 8, 2020
- Android Project Setup for the TomTom Maps SDK July 2, 2020
- Tutorial: Migrating from MySQL to BigQuery for Real-Time Data Analytics June 30, 2020
- Tutorial: Migrating from MySQL to Google Cloud SQL with Change Data Capture June 26, 2020