Dr. Applebaum is an analytics professional with experience in architecting and implementing enterprise analytics and big data projects. He has a demonstrated ability to develop and implement decision analytics focused on increasing the bottom line. He has written numerous articles and presented at national and international conferences on analytics, data governance, IoT and big data. Experience bringing business context to analytics to impact the bottom line in a variety of industries including manufacturing, financial services and telecom. Implements new product and service concepts. Doctorate in Statistics. Proven history of bringing multimillion dollar business impacts to client companies.
- Turbocharge QA with Pre-Production Monitoring January 23, 2020
- Displaying Density Heatmap Layers with the TomTom Web SDK January 21, 2020
- Using GeoJSON Geometry Data to Draw Borders with TomTom Maps January 16, 2020
- 5 Innovative Ways Government and Agencies can use Mapping January 15, 2020
- Visualizing Filming Locations with the TomTom Maps SDK for Web January 9, 2020