Heiko has worked on infrastructure related products and services for the past 14 years. During his career he has helped bootstrap new product initiatives like Xi IoT, VM migration across different hypervisors, a hypervisor based storage cache, as well as a hierarchical storage management solution. He leads the Xi IoT data plane efforts, focusing on containerized applications support and server-less data pipelines at the edge.
- C++ Neural Network in a Weekend September 24, 2020
- Location History API Service Basics September 24, 2020
- IndexNameOpen and Navigation Methods for Non-Unique Indexes September 23, 2020
- Top 5 Uses of Mapping in Academic Research September 17, 2020
- Getting Started with the TomTom Geofencing Service September 15, 2020